Saturday, February 04, 2006

Start or Week 28

Today is the beginning of week 28. I can honestly say that I felt pretty crappy starting yesterday. It seems as though I am coming down with some sort of a flu but am trying to fight it. So far I have been feeling more tired and feverish. I don't want to get sick! I can only imagine how hard everything is when you are sick and pregnant. I will try to take it easy again tomorrow and hopefully whatever is making me feel this way will just go away.

Today was pretty melow too. Mark and I went to Ikea and picked up stuff for our home gym and by the time we got out of there, we were both drained! I pretty much passed out after that for a half hour because I was just so tired. We did manage to buy a few needed things for our gym though and we were so happy because it is almost done! All we need is a bench and the stereo hooked up and we are set! I am so proud of Mark for doing such an awesome job! Anyway, the pictures should be up real soon.

Oh yeah, I talked to my brother today and they are home safe. I was so happy to hear his voice and so glad that him and his girlfriend (Gabrielle) are back from the Philippines safe and sound. A little jet lagged but it's expected. I will see them next weekend! yay!

Anyway, Sammy is whining so I must go and see what's up.
Till tomorrow....good night everyone!

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello kris
it is nice to know you are well
i enjoy reading your blog
it's the best way to get updates
love and miss you
see you sometine next month
Mom