Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Miss Bloggin!

Yeah, I haven't blogged much lately. Starting last Monday, most of my days were spent at work figuring out a 3 day flash problem (which I finally solved by Wednesday btw), going to school, and trying to get some quality time come 10 p.m. when I finally get home to see Mark and the dogs and then crash hard by 11:30. It's been harder than I anticipated but fulfilling nonetheless.

Fulfilling because I was able to figure out the flash issue by myself, fulfilling because I'm learning so much in class and it's so much fun, and fulfilling because I get to come home and be appreciated and loved by Mark and the pups.

I'm so glad that the first week of school is over though. Tonight, Mark and I are going out on a date! yay! We're going to our favorate sushi place (Sushi Ginza by Windsor Park) and I can't wait! Plus it will be so good to just hang out and spend time with him. He has been so busy himself doing all this fitness presentations and seeing clients later on in the evening that we barely had time to spend some quality time after work this week. So I'm definitely looking forward to tonight.

Anyways some updates on what else I did this week...my doctor's appointment last Monday was a success! At 27 weeks, mom and baby are happy and healthy. Baby's heartbeat was 160 bmp and the doctor said that it must be a girl because the heart is beating so fast. Usually if it's a girl the heart beat tends to be faster than boys. Anyways, she told me she is only 50% right so we'll just find out if she's right in a few months I guess.

Oh yeah, we finally took pictures a few nights ago so here is moi at 27 weeks! Pretty big heh! anyways, last time I weighed myself I was at 140lbs! so I'm a rolly polly for sure. My next appointment is the gestational diabetes testing which is next friday. It is suppose to check how high my blood sugar level is right now and the test usually takes about an hour long. Not looking forward to it because I think there's needles involved but I guess I better get used to that too!

We are also planning on finishing our gym this weekend so I'm very excited about that. Maybe we'll take some pictures and upload them when we're done.

Also, my brother and his girlfriend are coming back this friday from their long holiday in the Philippines! I'm so excited to see them next weekend. Mark is going to fernie to do some skiing with his buddies and I'm going home to see mi familia!

Anyway, I'm getting hungry so I better get some food in my enormous belly (lol)

Ciao for now,
K

3 comments:

Calgary Athlete said...

Pregnant babes are hot!-Larry

Calgary Athlete said...

I thought I could leave an anonymous post by Larry babe.......it did'nt work though. Good bloggin' we are on for some good eats tonight. Love me

Kristine said...

okay Larry :)