Sunday, September 09, 2007

Like my new color scheme?

I know, I know. It is screaming pink alright! that is how I feel about September. Screamingly busy and I'm not even the one getting married! Business people say August is a bad month for businesses because everyone is on holidays...well, they are correct on that one. BUT September....oh September is insane! Mark is so busy with his business, I am so busy being a Mom and dealing with my business. I didn't even get to write my monthly birthday letter to Micah when he turned 16 months. Oh well, I will have to make it up for both August and September. I just want to write something so my readers know that I am still alive and kicking. Will be posting lots and lots of pics in the next coming weeks.

ciao for now,
K

P.S. you guys can check out "The Esh" for more current pics of our family.

No comments: