Friday, March 16, 2007

I hope you have time...

to read my long awaited blog :)

Yes, it feels like forever since my last blog with some pictures of my beautiful handsome son. As promised here are a few from our Panorama trip.

The other love of my life. My smiley, happy boy :)



We had so much fun swimming with Micah at the Fairmont Hot Springs. It was the perfect weather to take him swimming! Love the Hawaiian shirt and his new swim trunks.





(A Quick Short Video of our little man)





My sister took care of the kids one day which allowed me to go snowboarding! I was so happy! Freedome for a day! yay!


MP hangin out with his cousin Jesse.



And to end our trip we had an awesome dinner at the Heli Ski restaurant which overlooked the whole Panorama hill.




Ok, that's enough pics for now. I will upload more later :) Anyhoo, I must admit that Mark and I are really loving Panorama. We went there last summer and had a blast. There are beautiful beaches to swim in during the summer, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, the hot springs and so much more. It is definitely a great place to escape the city.

And yeah before I forget, I would like to thank my awesome girlfriend Angele who took care of Cassy while we were out having fun. She stayed at our place and walked her so many times during the day, took her out for runs and pretty much got really really spoiled! Aaannd she even had the time to clean our house! Washing the walls and cleaning our bathroom. I told her that we should go away more often :) Thank you Angele. You are so awesome!

Hey this was not long after all. It's been a long day so I'm signing out. More great blogs to come!

Luv,K

No comments: