Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Finally, My website is done!

Well....actually my website is going to be work in progress from now on.

http://www.owndesign.ca

Please let me know if you have any troubles accessing it or see any mistakes or any comments. I will try not to take it personally :)

Man what a workaholic Mark and I have been for the past few weeks! It's like every night I'm working on this site and Mark is working after work creating programs for his clients. You can really tell my stress level by the amount of zits on my face. Oh well, hopefully my face will start clearing up now. We have been insanely busy! Me trying to look after MP during the day and working on my website at night. Mark getting so many new clients that he is working 12 hour days and coming home and being the best Dad ever! I would not trade this for the world. It is exciting to start my own business. Hopefully, I will be able to find balance between my personal life, being a mom and now being a business owner.

Our hard work will be paid off this week as we are off to Panorama for a 4 day holiday. Yay! a very well deserved one. It will be great to hit the slopes again. My sister and her family are meeting us there on Friday so that she can babysit the Pants and I can go board!!! Yahoo!

Have a great week everyone!

K

No comments: