Monday, February 26, 2007

Monthly Letter

To my little warrior,

Happy 10 month old birthday!


I cannot believe how you will turn 1 in a couple of months. There are lots of milestones that you have reached and we are amazed at every one of them. I can't explain them all tonight because Mommy is just soooo tired sweetheart. You are a ball of energy and it is hard to keep up sometimes. I love you like crazy though. You are worth it my son. Everyone that meets you seems to describe you as a 'Happy' kid. And yes I agree.

You have become a social butterfly. You make people smile and laugh and gush all over you. We went and celebrated your Auntie Evie's birthday and you had such an awesome time.

Hangin out with Auntie Evie and Uncle Chris


They love you so much buddy!


You really like your Uncle Chris


Kara's baby...Dawson. He is the biggest cutest dog I've ever seen!




You seem to like Uncle Gord's drink....you are very good at drinking from a glass/cup...I'm so proud of you!



Grandpa was trying to baby proof the place but you didn't let him.

Grandma's little angel :)

By the end of the night you were pretty spaced out. You just kept on looking at the candles and didn't know what to do. All in all it was a very fun birthday. Happy 27th birthday Evie!


Your Dad and I will do the silliest things just to hear you laugh.

You are becoming your own little character. A smart one too. Today you figured out how to escape from our little play area by crawling under the bench. That's probably why I'm so tired :) You have been falling a lot lately too and bonking your head everywhere. I guess it's just normal for little busy bees like you. Your two upper teeth have finally come out and you have been grinding them constantly with your two bottom ones. It is very cute but I'm sure it's not good for you. I'm pretty sure that you will be walking pretty soon too. Can't wait to be your walking buddy :) Anyway kiddo, I am so proud of you. I love you with everything I have.

Mommy

5 comments:

ling said...

blog-hopping! =) enjoyed the photos of your cute warrior =) he's so adorable! ive always loved reading stories and pics of adorable babies and the mum's side of story =) (like karencheng.com.au) keep writing!

-pei ling

Kristine said...

thank you Pei Ling! and welcome!

Anonymous said...

hey kristine, are you a chinese? =) let's just hope for once my guesses would be correct!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peiling,

No I'm not Chinese :) sorry...My nationality is Filipino. I get mistaken for Chinese or Polynesian (ie. Hawaiian) often and probably because of my eye shape or my skin tone.

Kristine

Anonymous said...

Hey Bella,
Can't believe how fast our boys are growing (and how you find time to blog). These two are certainly going to be trouble makers together.
Michelle