Wednesday, December 13, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

Thanks for the tag Jenn! Okay, now I really have to think....

Number 1: Definitely my F.O.B.ulousness! (I guess you have to be a Filipino or know one to get this). You see, since English was not my first language I would say things in a weird sounding way or say something but meant something else. For example: "My ears are inflated" (wrong!) I meant to say "My ears are inflamed" (much better )

Number 2: I have triangular toes. The bottom part of my toes are triangular shape. You have to see this one to beleive it.

Number 3: I am always cold when I'm in bed. More like freezing actually. I always argue with Mark about this one because he is the total opposite. Marky you weirdo (ha!ha!)

Number 4: I have never been back home to the Philippines. It's been almost over 15 years! don't you think it's weird that I haven't been back? Yeah, I think so too. Must plan a trip to go there soon!

Number 5: I have bought colored contacts when I was in college when I didn't even need one. Total weirdo Krissy!

Number 6: I can do many different weird postures in yoga....to me that is total weirdness in itself!

Here's my bonus one: Ummm, I 'Number' my numbers????

Phew! that was tough Jenn! but I made it.
Now I am tagging:

Mark
Julie Topp
Michelle
Angele
Karen

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Good Job Kristine, and I"m with you with being cold in bed. I love to sleep in a jogging suit.

Jenn