Monday, August 21, 2006

Edmonton Trip

It feels like I was gone for a week but Micah and I were only gone for 4 days. Our trip to Edmonton was fun! I got to spend time with my family and got to see my relatives on my Mom's side during my cousin Joey's wedding. It feels good to be back home though, to be back in our routine especially with my little boy. We took the bus up there and Micah behaved so well. I am so lucky to have such a good baby. The wedding was great but we spent most of the time on the sidelines because he would get overwhelmed by the crowd. All in all, I am still getting back in the swing of things and hopefully by the end of the week I will feel normal again.

Anyway here are some pics and a video of Micah rolling over.

Enjoy!
K


Micah in the bus just hanging out

Micah with Auntie Karen (she's so awesome!)

Micah and Jesse (Jesse is such a good cousin, he was swinging Micah and giving him company)

Micah with a new friend, Ethan (Man! Ethan is huge! he is only two weeks older than Micah)

Micah hanging out with his cousins Jesse and Alexandra

My family and relatives in Edmonton

Micah is quite fond of the Baby Einstein videos

With Mark and my brother Ian

Micah with Grandma and Grandpa

My family

My cute nephew Jesse and niece Alex

Jesse as the coin bearer (he walked down the aisle with crocodile tears- it was pretty cute)

And another beautiful picture of my niece Alex. She is just such a cutie!


And last but not least the video, Enjoy!




No comments: