Monday, July 10, 2006

New Toys, Baby Updates, Weddings and More

Well it's been awhile since I last blog. Micah is doing much much better now from getting vaccinated. I'm so glad that the after effects only lasted for a couple of days. Phew! I told Mark he can go to the next one.

Anyway, our little bundle is doing so great. We are so lucky to have a good baby. Good in a way that he has established a routine that we have created (thanks to the 'Secrets of the Baby Whisperer' book). She talks about setting the EASY routine and it totally works! It helps you set a routine for your baby and you as well so you are able to start doing things more for yourself. He Eats, Activity (plays for awhile), Sleeps, You (I now get to do a few more things around the house - slowly but surely). I recommend this book for Mom's to be. It is excellent, I promise! He is also a very good baby that we can pretty much tell what he wants now....well, most of the time. We're pretty close anyway :) He is heatlhy and happy. He has been eating like a little machine! As you can see from his recent pictures. He is so amazing! I still can't beleive that he's mine sometimes.





I have gotten a few toys lately and I should stop! really, I should but when you have the Baby Blues, shopping is the only way to cure it...he!he!he! I bought myself a digital camera and I'm very excited to use it. Now, I will be able to take pictures and video of Micah more often than before. Plus I hate to use Mark's and break it. That wouldn't be good. So, now expect to see more pics on my blog too. yay!


Oh yeah, here is a picture of my imac too. Pretty fancy schmanzy heh! I love it. It is my favorate toy for sure right now. It's amazing how skinny it is too! gotta love apple. They make such amazing products.


Mark, Micah and I went to a wedding this Saturday and we had a blast. Baby came with us during the morning ceremony. He did really well. I had to feed him in between the ceremony and you can totally hear him just eating away. And of course, I had to burp him too and it was one of the loud ones. It was so funny! Good thing we sat at the back. My beautiful friend (Rosanah) married Hal this weekend and I am so happy for them. We then headed to the Regency Palace for the reception and got fed a 12 course meal! It was insane. By the end of the night I was thinking that I should have worn one of my moo moo dresses. There was so much food!!! From crabs, to lobsters, to fish, chicken, desserts and more food - we were still full by the morning the next day! Gotta love Chinese weddings!

I also got to see my great friend Lailina along with her husband Axel, her Dad and Mom. It was great to see them. They have been really good to me and supported me throughout the years. I was glad that they finally got to meet Mark too. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the wedding.






Hope you're all having a great week.
Happy Stampede everyone!

ciao for now,
K

3 comments:

JF & Steph said...

WOW poupee you look great! nice toy your MAC. Micah seems such a nice baby.

keep posting your blog, it's great to have some pictures and news like that.

I should update my blog too. Just overloaded!!!

take care.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures kiddo. M.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie. Even Jesse said that his cousin Micah was laughing.
You guys all look great.
K.