Wednesday, July 12, 2006

11 Week Update

Today was pretty melow. I had to take Micah to the doctors and he did so great. He was smiling and talking away and totally showing off. Yup! that's my boy! Here's a picture of him while we were waiting for the doc to come see us.





Happy and content boy. Of course the doctor caught me taking pictures of him. She just smiled. I'm sure she was thinking how typical of a Mom I am.....but maybe not? Am I just the only weird one that takes picture of her kid at the doctors office??? anyway, you can call me weirdo but I don't care. I am just way too much in love with my boy :) He now weighs 12.13 lbs and is 62 cm's long. Head Circumference is 40.2 cm. The doctors said that his weight and height are at the 75 percentile which is great. I don't know what that means but as long as she said it's great, then great it is.

Not too much new around here. I hope you're all doing well. Drop a line when you have a chance.

Ciao for now,
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my little button.
Luv,
Auntie K