Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy Canada Day

Hello all,

I just want to wish you all a Happy Canada Day long weekend. Hope you're all having a wonderful mosquito free time! We've tried to go for a walk 3 times this past weekend already and we always seem to regret it after. Maybe we'll just wait until the mosquitos leave the city. I don't remember it being this bad last year. Speaking of last year, here is a picture of us after running the HBC 10k Canada Day run. I didn't make it this year because I'm only 2 months postpartum, but I will next year for sure!



Anyhoo, this will be a short one as I have to concentrate really really hard in doing the most dreaded thing to be doing right now...and that is drinking this crazy concoction mixture that Mark created for me to kill off whatever bacteria that is in my throat (it has been itching lately and I'm trying not to get sick)

It is boiled oregano, lemon, grapefruit, honey in one!!! you should see the face that I make everytime I drink it! This better be good Marky!

K

No comments: