Monday, March 20, 2006

Week 34 Update

6 more weeks to go!!!! I can't wait!!!!
Baby is taking so much room it's hard to breathe lately. I guess when baby drops I will feel much better but that's when I'll be visiting the bathroom more (it's not like I don't do that right now anyway)
Who ever tells you that pregnancy is a breeze is totally lying! It's not! I am usually so optimistic but I guess I just want to be truthful as well. It feels forever and there's always constant pain. Don't get me wrong, I love that I am pregnant...and I love my baby with every breathe of my being. It's just really tough right now. I guess most mom's will feel like this towards the end of their term when all they want is to get the baby out. Soon enough I guess :)
For all you men out there, just be glad that you are a man (Mark keeps on telling me that now after seeing what I've had to go through for the past 8 months) ok, no more complaints!
Mark and I are so excited to have our baby! This past weekend, we went to our prenatal class and it was such an eye opener. We definitely learned lots and we were so glad to have taken the course. My friend Michelle who is due 2 weeks ahead of me was there with her husband as well and it was great to have taken the class with them.
So it's just a waiting game now...Also I met Mark's family (on his dad's side) for the first time! It was so great to meet them all. There were lots of them from cousins to Aunts and Uncles and his Grandma (it was so fulfilling). I love being with family! they make you feel so at home and so blessed.
Anyways, hope you all had a great weekend.
Ciao for now,
K

No comments: