Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm OK now

It is amazing what a day off can do to a person...especially a pregnant one :)

Yesterday I called in sick and spent the day (shopping and relaxing and doing more shopping)

Sorry all for sharing my bad day with all of you the other day.
That night, I went home and cried my guts out (I guess I just had enough)

To Bill (my stepdad) thank you for calling and checking up on me -- sorry I didn't call you back.
I wouldn't have been able to talk anyway...I would have just cried your ear off on the phone :)

No worries though, I feel much much better for sure.
Mark gave me a massage and took me out to my favorate sushi restaurant yesterday.

We also went and bought some new clothes for baby and our first set of 40 baby diapers! We were so excited to take it home! It made me feel so much better too.

To Mark, thank you for being so patient and understanding. I know I have been such a wreck lately (with my emotions being up and down) and you are always there to witness the ugliness of things. Thank you for loving me anyway :) You are going to be the best dad in the world! I know it!

Anyway, hopefully I won't get any more bad days like that one!
Have a great thursday!
ciao for now,
K

No comments: