Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Update

Hello all,

Sorry for the long delay. It's the first time that I actually decided to stop working before 11 so I decided to use this time to give an update of what's up with my busy life.

First and foremost an update of my little boy. He is sick at the moment but is getting better everyday. He is as cute as ever! He can now say the words: "Star", "Dow" for Window, Dah for Dad, Mum for me, Cas for Cassy.

He likes to give the biggest smiles that melt you to pieces. He is kind of running now...well picking up speed.

Lately, he has been loving being outdoors




...AND playing with his soccer ball.



He is also loving the spray park. There's a couple that we go to. One is at Park 96 and the other one is at Glenmore Reservoir.




He is having lots of fun with his Dad.




He loves to eat pretty much anything.



He can now distinguish some of the things that we tell him. Like "night, night" - -he knows that it is time for bed and he gives his little whine :) Or give Cassy a treat -- he will actually walk to the cupboard where we keep Cassy's treat, takes one or two and hands it to Cascas. He's been really good at mimicking things that we say and do. Yup! we are now at the Monkey see Monkey do stage :) I am loving my time with my little guy. It is such a fun stage and I wouldn't miss it for the world!


Second, an update on my little business. I am almost done 2 projects and am ready to launch them pretty soon. Very very excited to do that. It's been tough sailing but worth the work and the late nights. My clients are pretty happy with it so that makes me happy. Stay tuned for more future updates.

And last but not least, I am excited to be heading up North for a week starting this coming weekend. Yay! it will be so nice to see my little niece, spend some time with my family and get some much needed relaxin at the farm!

take care everyone!
K

P.S.

Jenn, I know you tagged me with a good meme last week....I'm still thinking of the 4 things ;) I will have to get back to you on that :)

No comments: