Monday, June 04, 2007

First Kiss, First Hair Cut, New Summer Wardrobe

First Kiss

Today marks the beginning of the first kiss (I'm sure many more to come) that Micah has experienced from a 16 mo. old girl. Since it was such a very nice windy warm day in Calgary...Micah Pants, Cascas and I decided to head over to the Glenmore Reservoir spray park. There were lots of kids there as some kid was having a birthday party. Micah was enjoying walking around checking things out and watching other kids run around screaming and playing and more running. Anyway, we were just minding our own thing when this little girl walked up to Micah, blabbed away and walked right directly towards his face and kissed him!!! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Lo and behold there was a pause from my handsome little boy and next thing I hear is a loud "I just don't know what happened But I sure did NOT like it" cry. It was pretty funny. We hung out in the park for awhile and the little girl (Lauren) just kept on following us. Oh man, it's just the beginning I'm sure.

First Hair Cut

Mark and I were trying to be talented parents by cutting our son's hair with kitchen scissors while he drinks his milk before bed. Yeah, very wanna be hair cutters. Anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up using the shaver. Micah didn't know what to expect. He was actually ok at first, no crying just looking back at the noisy machine that keeps on going over his head. By the end of it, Micah was pretty much clinging to Mom wanting Dad to stop. After the second bath, he came out of the tub looking handsome as ever....AND feeling pretty fresh I'm sure :D Short hairs for the summer for my guys! yay!





New Summer Wardrobe

Last but not least I went crazy and headed over to Southcentre for a little retail therapy. Well....not a little but $300 little. I came out of there with a new summer dress, new swimsuit (God knows I so needed one), 2 shorts from lulu, shorts from Gap, 1 nice summer/casual pants from dynamite and 4 summer shirts from Gap! Not bad heh!!! oh and I got me some very nice/sexy summery sandals from Aldo! Old clothes to Saly An - New Clothes in Krissy closet. woohoo!

P.S.
Micah's new haircut pic will be posted soon! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

take pictures of the shoes too!

Kristine said...

ha!ha! thanks Jenn! I will :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Bella,
his haircut is sooooo cute. I miss you guys. If you have time on the weekend, Canyon and I would love to hit the zoo with you. Let me know.

Michelle