Saturday, May 19, 2007

Balance

As I sit and contemplate whether I should go to sleep (because I need it) or do a quick blog (because I need to) I realize that "Balance" is the word that would perfectly describe what I need for myself. This month has been really exciting for me. I now have 4 projects that I am working on and It has taken all of my evenings devoted to working. My days are devoted to my son (which I love) and my nights are devoted to my business (which I love as well). Where does this leave Mark, you ask? Well, it's been tough but we still try to make an effort to have our dinner dates every thursday. Now, all I have to do is to find the balance so my days and nights are not too intense. Hmmnn... any ideas?????? Man, I need a vacation!

ciao for now,
K

P.S.
I will try to post an update on my little warrior in my next blog...with lots and lots of pics of course :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Could you not work so much? Or take Micah to a daycare for one day a week and work during the day, that might free up some more free time for you???

Jenn