Monday, April 02, 2007

Motherhood

I have been enjoying spending time with my little man. Actually, both Mark and I are fully enjoying him. Now that the countdown to the end of my mat leave is coming near, I am more and more appreciating my decision to be able to stay at home and raise my little warrior. He is so much fun to be with. I am trully blessed to have a busy, happy kid. I can't beleive he will be 1 in a few weeks. Mark and I were talking about his birthday and how it is more like a celebration for us (that we have made it through the first year). And of course, a celebration for him too :)

Anyway, here are a few pics of him eating.

I can't keep up. He is a little piglet. He eats a whole egg for breakfast (hard boiled of course). AND he eats everything that is placed on his tray. Today, I gave him a spoon and he actually figured out how to put the spoon in his mouth (with food in it). It was a very messy dinner but I was amazed at how quick he figured things out.

More Micah Pics

The garbage truck came and he was in awe!


Had to take a picture of his most used sleeper :) Love the little toe!

One more pic of him eating (again!) but this time in his cute little turtle neck!


Anyway, just lovin being a Mom :)

Ciao for now,
K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Kristine,

Great to see pictures. I totally know what you mean about the first birthday being a celebration for the parents that we made it through!

Jenn

Calgary Athlete said...

Great pics babe. I am so proud of both of you! You are such a great Mommy, our little man is very lucky indeed! Love M