Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Weekend...

....was pretty busy for us. Micah and I went to our baby sign language class on Saturday. We learned a few more helpful signs like - 'change', 'wet', 'dirty', 'bed', 'bath', 'pain', 'I Love You' and lots more. I am so looking forward to the day he makes his first sign. My little guy is still sick (cough and cold) but it doesn't stop him from motoring around the house. He has become a busy little bee and with that comes a lot of falling down and hitting his head on the floor, walls, chairs and under the table. I'm sure he has become familiar with the 'pain' sign the other day because he must have fallen and hit his head 5 times. He seems to get cuter by the day. Mark and I are just so into our kid, it's not even funny. Anyway, here are a few pics of my little warrior today.

Here's Micah playing with his 'Predator' truck book. He looks like such a little boy in this picture - I love it.


Gotta love his red hockey hoodie


And of course a big smile for everyone


Evie (Mark's sister) came and hung out with us on Saturday night and we had a great visit with her. She totally adores Micah and Micah loves his Auntie Evie. I also managed to go check out Midpark Christian Assembly church this morning. I am in the process of looking for another church this year. One that is a little bit smaller than the last chuch that I have been going to. Also one that is non-discriminating and will accept you for who you are no matter what. I am doing this because I feel it in my heart. It is time for me to get back into my spiritual realm again. Anyway, I hope to check out a few more churches in the following Sundays. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

So our weekend was pretty busy but it was spent well with family.

Last but not least...a video of MP.

Here is Micah crawling after Cassy's water bowl





Enjoy!
K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great smile!

Jenn

Our Family said...

That Micah pants is soooooo cute. I can't believe how big he looks in that picture. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow afternoon.
Michelle and Canyon