Monday, January 08, 2007

Bootcamp: Night #3

This is our third night of baby bootcamp --- meaning, just letting Micah cry it out at night. The first night, he cried for an hour. Yesterday, he did the same thing but woke up with a cold this morning. So that kind of sucks! I'm torn to what I should do tonight. Do I just leave him to cry it out or go and and check him out to see if he's ok??? Aaahhh! I was tense for the whole hour that he cried last night. Mark of course was snoring away but I don't blame him. I am hoping that he only cries for a little bit tonight. Anyway, cross your fingers and hope it goes well. They say, 3 nights right? So, we can't give up now...we are more than half way!

Some pix of my little bundle.

Reading before bed has become one of Micah's favorite thing to do....well maybe it comes second. Bath time is his #1 fave!



This is Micah before our sign language class. Yes, we have registered to the baby sign language class and we are very excited! We now know a few signs and hopefully, Micah will be signing in no time.



Now that he is crawling, he has discored our magnets...and of course, he loves them!



And last but not least, the toy that will help him walk one day. Thanks Auntie Karen!


Ciao for now,
K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh the crying it out is so hard! Let us know how it goes tonight. Stay strong, it will be worth it I promise.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenn! Hopefully he will sleep through the night tonight....even though he is sick :( poor baby!
Kristine