Friday, December 22, 2006

Update

Hello all,

Sorry for the blog delay. We were in the process of cutting off Telus from our lives and we had no internet access for a few days. I have to say that 'Telus Sucks!'. We've had pretty bad service from them for the past few months now and that is why we now welcome Shaw into our lives along with cable tv. Yay! I almost had a nervous breakdown for not being able to access the internet for 3 days but I managed to busy myself with my little warrior.

First off, I would like to give you an update on my little man. We are having so much fun with him at this stage.

He now likes to sit up all the time.



He LOVES to eat! (He has mastered chewing his food and likes to hang on to his spoon too)



He is such a strong kid. He can now pull himself up to check out the toys in his toybox.



Loves to do things with Mom and Dad too. Here are a few pics of my little 'Ricardo' at the Zoo lighs.



If you haven't been out to see the lights yet this year, you should. It was pretty cool!




Anyway, my sister and I will be turning 28 in 2 days...I don't know how I feel about that yet. We love Christmas! I guess when you are born close to that time Christmas becomes extra special. Micah is also turning 8 months 2 days after that so lots of celebration coming up in the next few days.

Take care everyone,
K

No comments: