Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pre-Trip Update

It has been quite a week for my little one and me already. On Wednesday we left to Wetaskiwin to drop off my dog Cassy to my Mom's and to pick up her van so we have a vehicle to put all of our stuff in (the van that we thought would be good did not turn out to be good - after the vehicle inspection of course) anyway, that is why you do a vehicle inspection everytime! Oh well, we're still looking so I'm not totally disappointed.

We made it home tonight and I am dead tired already. We started packing our stuff for Panorama as well and there will be more packing tomorrow for sure. I am now just realizing how much more work you have to do when you go on vacation. Phew! Anyway, our pre-trip was great. I got to see my family again and we had a great time. It was so nice of my parents to lend us their van. Thank you so much guys! We totally appreciate it. And thank you for all the food that you packed for us Mom! You are the greatest!

Anyhoo, I am so looking forward to the mountains, biking and some swimming and relaxing. Talk to you all in a week!

Ciao for now,
K

Here are some pics from our trip to Wetask.




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Have a great vacation! Although it will be different then pre-baby vacations.

Jenn