Friday, January 06, 2006

Trip to the Doctor

So my trip to my doctor's yesterday went really well. They did the usual regular checkup and I got to hear baby "E"s heartbeat again. It sounded so fast and strong. I asked the doctor about the stethoscope thing and she told me that I should be able to hear the heartbeat. I just have to try different places and should be able to hear it. It was also the last time that I will be visiting that clinic because from now on, they referred me to the other doctors who will be delivering my baby. The clinic is in Glenmore Landing which is so close to my place (about 7 min. drive) and the hospital is about 5 minute drive so I lucked out. All in all, so far my pregnancy and baby is going really well and I am so thankful.

I met one of my best friends last night (Lorie) at SouthCentre and was so glad to see her. She recently just got engaged so I was able to see the beautiful ring (silver, nice big diamond in the middle with 3 little ones on each side) We went shopping for a bit and I found this cute little shirt in Costa Blanca that says: "Cute as a " and there's a button after the "a". So, cute as a button! perfect for me right now! I say it's small but it's actually a large. It fit me perfectly though. It's one of those shirts that I can wear after so I'm not complaining.

Nothing too exciting today. I'm just glad it's friday and I can sleep in tomorrow. Went to sunterra at lunch and had green beef curry with rice and a biscuit for 4.99! Pretty awesome meal! I'd have that anytime instead of fast food. Love Sunterra. Bought some pepper bacon there for tomorrow's breakfast. Looking forward to it already!

Until next time,
K

No comments: