Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Flashy flash

I must say that I learned a lot at work today. Sorry to be talking about work but I was able to finally play with Flash and it is soooo much fun! I love it! It makes such a difference when you actually are excited and love what you're doing and you're getting paid for it. Tomorrow, I am looking forward to learning more. Hopefully I get to figure out how to edit these flash pages so we can use all flash for our company's website. It's also great to have guys around like Mo and Daniel to help you figure things out. Flash is so hard and complicated especially if you haven't used a lot of flash before. I plan on taking some courses to help me out for sure. Anyways, let's just say that I had a good day at work :)

As for baby and me, we are doing great! Baby "E" is moving like crazy and I love it. Sometimes, it kicks so hard I feel like I'm gonna pee my pants! I have been feeling great lately too! Maybe because of my new hair cut, I don't know :) I know it makes me look different but I am actually liking it more. It makes such a difference when you feel good about yourself especially when you are pregnant! I tell ya, lately I have been feeling fat and gross but some days like these are wonderful. It makes me appreciate all the blessings in life. I just have to accept the fact that my body is changing and love every minute of it. (one day at a time, krissy)

I'm having weird dreams now too. This morning I woke up feeling sooo exhausted because I dreamed that Sammy and Cassy got away (chasing after other dogs) and I spent all night looking for them in my dream. I woke up at 7a.m. and reassured myself that they are at home sleeping but I had to force myself to get up and take a look. Please, no more weird dreams! I love my little guys!



anyways, hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday!

Ciao for now!
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello kris it's mom
this blog thing is good
I am very well updated
look forward reading it
miss you and love you
take good care of yourself girl
say hi to mark and kisses to cassy and sammy and rub "E" for me
I am doing fine so do not worry about me
Again keep up the good work and see you when i get back
i will email you some pics soon
God Bless