Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cheesecake Mania!

Since I’m going to have to update my blog every morning for now, I figured I could tell you more about what I have been up to last night. I went out for dinner with two of my beautiful pregnant girlfriends and had a wonderful time.

Michelle is 2 weeks ahead of me and Heather is about 7 weeks in. It is the coolest thing to be hanging out with these girls because I have known them for a couple of years and gotten to be good friends with them and now we are all pregnant together! It was just great to have someone there to talk to and be able to relate with the things that you are going through.

I’m just glad that you weren’t there to listen to the things that we were talking about though. You would think that we were from a different planet! AND! let alone see how we snarfed the Banana Split dessert! It was way too funny! Seeing 3 pregnant women go after this thing like there was no tomorrow. (Oh and Mark, if you are reading this today baby….I forgot to tell you I had a Banana Split J) It was soooo yummy! At least there were fruits in it too…I really tried to pick something good and healthy at cheesecake...I know you’re proud of me! It had bananas, pineapple, cherries and ice cream with whip cream and some Bernard calebaut melted chocolate sprinkled on top! My mouth is watering just typing this thing up. I better stop. Anyways, it was a great night and glad to be able to hang out with them.

I came home with a full belly and to a tired Marky. I was so happy to see him and the puppies of course. They are the best thing in my life right now….with baby included! I must say that I’ve never been happier in my life until now!

Until tomorrow, Kristine

No comments: